It isn't sunny, but we did get a great picture today at the place where we ate brunch today. Thanks to the staff member who volunteered to take it & she even knew where we should stand for best background! She had done this a time or two!
- Amanda arrived over an hour late Friday night (Sat morning). With the time change, she had been up a really long time. Got back to our house about 2AM. Past everyone's bedtime.
- Still glad we flew her to a closer airport because we couldn't have gotten back from Seattle without snow tires.
- Had a wonderful brunch at The Cave B Winery & Estates at Sagecliffe. The restaurant on property, Tendrils, is open to the public. I do believe we will go back. The menu changes daily.
- Yesterday, we drove up to Leavenworth. This is a mountain town that is like a Bavarian village. Ted & I visited here back in November. Ate a wonderful lunch where schnitzel was on the menu! And spaetzle & red cabbage.
- Had no luck finding a new ski jacket or boots for Amanda. In a ski town. Go figure!
- There really wasn't time for Ted & Amanda to make pierogies, so we ate the ones Ted froze Christmas Eve. They were excellent, of course!
- Tomorrow on the menu is one of Amanda's all time favorites. Mom's Chicken & Dumplings. There is one more outdoor store we will hit in the pursuit of boots. Maybe a mom & daughter pedicure.
- Snow also in forecast for tomorrow. Amanda is excited! Tuesday morning will come too quick.