- Enjoying the 3 days Amanda is home. She has slept in every day.
- 30 days til graduation (woo hoo)
- She hasn't been home since Christmas & had very little she really wanted to do. (she was home for D-now at church, but wasn't home)
- She's glaring at me to hurry up so she can get on the laptop (hers is in her room!).
- We ate a wonderful brunch at a local restaurant. They cooked eggs benedict & omlettes to order (we all had the eggs benedict). The buffet had several meat dishes, fruit, b'fast meats, potatoes, and desserts. As we left Amanda said she wasn't overfull, but a "happy full"!
- Graduation is in 30 days!
- She has an interview in Dallas tomorrow. It is on her way back to Waco, sort of. It's out in Richardson.
- Still no job for me either, but I have to maintain the faith. I can with the prayers of friends.
- Had thunderstorms yesterday. We have been behind on moisture, even with a foot of snow 2 weeks ago.
- Only 4 Roadshows remain. :(
- Amanda wants a set of golf clubs for graduation. Her dad is thrilled!
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Thoughts on a Sunday
Today is such an awesome day to celebrate the Living God. To celebrate with excitment, joy, & hope for our salvation. To share that excitement, joy, & hope with others. To "restate the obvious". No matter the packaging, the message is ALWAYS the same and to never forget what that message is. It never changes. Never.