- WE ARE ON THE INTERNET HIGHWAY AT HOME!!! It was a long 7 weeks without internet. I never dreamed I would tire of Starbucks! I think had there been somewhere in Quincy with free wi-fi, I wouldn't have grown so tired.
- Steelers won. Beating the undefeated Vikings and the Great Brett Favre. WOO HOO!
- TJ is representing the BlogNation faithful tonight in Montgomery. And this afternoon at the tweet & greet.
- Hooked up our old scanner yesterday. It took a few tries. Something about a "twain" driver. Thanks to Canon for having such a great website for their older hardware.
- Now realizing how badly I need an external hard drive. Down to 1%. Defrag program won't even run with that little bit of space left. It's always something.
- Ted enjoying his new job. Staying busy.
- Trying to decide where to go for our next day trip.
- The smell of apples is fading as the pickers finish the last of the orchards. This is amazing produce country. I thought it was Cali & S Texas. Not Central Washington.
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Stats Suck Sunday
Can't decide on a picture for today. Cold & dreary would describe today. The rest in bullet points.