- Still no job. Lots of paperwork to keep up with unemployment. Yuck.
- My friend, Lisa, sent out a tweet earlier with the following Bible verses: 2 Cor. 4:7-9. Reminding me that no matter what is thrown at me, that I am a child of God, and I will persevere and not be crushed. Thanks, Lisa. Good choice for me today.
- Going to a baby shower for a 20 year old that I went thru treatment with. She has had her ups & downs over the 18 months I've known her. She has relapsed several times, but has stayed clean while pregnant. Please keep her in your prayers. She is a lost child.
- What is up with winter in the Texas Panhandle? We have had two brief 1 inch snow & ice storms. That's it. No 6-8 inch storm here this winter. Lucky? Yes, but we need moisture terribly. Husband actually mowed the yard yesterday! Today, rain, hail, etc. Tuesday, snow is forecast! Crazy weather.
- Listening to Jason Mraz makes me happy!
- Met up with some friends on MMTV the other night. It was so fun to catch up & exchange twitter info. We talked for an hour after the concert was over! Thanks, Brody, for the twitter!
- The economy really stinks right now. It makes me sad.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Stats Suck Sunday
Well, here we are at another Sunday. But, no real football on today. Only the Pro-Bowl. What a let-down after last weeks tremendous Super Bowl. Another last minute finish. Lucky for me!