- We had so much wind yesterday, our sky was brown. There has been almost no measurable moisture this winter. Two 1" snows. That's it. So, when the wind blows in the Texas Panhandle (and it does every day), it looked like the Dustbowl pics.
- Lots of dust also means: ALLERGY problems. Runny nose, watery eyes, phttt feeling.
- There is no wind today. Yeah!
- Daughter didn't come home on her last Spring Break. Boo.
- Husband's birthday is Wednesday. 59. Not a clue as to what he wants or needs. Boo.
- Our friend, Robert, who had the heart attack 3 weeks ago & was pretty much dead? In a regular room now, with no tubes, no iv's, just heart monitor. Praise God. Thank-you to all who have been praying. He's not "well". He has a lot of damage that cannot be repaired.
- Have had fun following this guy as he travels from Sacramento to Nashville across I-40. Helping his father-in-law move his stuff.
- The Roadshow starts in 10 days. Billings, Mt. The website has TONS of info on who & where & other such info. I know I'm excited.
- Still no job. No offers. Very few calls. Those calls are usually for jobs far, far away. Can't relocate without hubby. The economy is very scary.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Stats Suck Sunday
Ok, it's Sunday. I think I have that much right! My life in bullet points.