- Still no job. Lots of calls after I updated my resume on Monster, but just recruiters calling for more info.
- Have been having a wonderful time on RSTV 4 nights already this week. One more show tonight before a 3 night break. A lot of new people have been joining in. It's great!
- My husband, once again, thinks I've lost my mind! Why doesn't he understand? It is such a great time of fellowship.
- Unemployment reviewed my previous 2 weeks and decided I was eligible for benefits in that time period. Doesn't help stop the "phone calls" yet. 4 weeks will pay at once this week. Maybe I can get caught up. It's giving me nightmares. Just surrender all. It's that easy.
- My daughter decided that it's too expensive to graduate (in less than 2 months) from college. Why? I asked. The price of announcements and the cap, gown, and tassel. I didn't send her to Baylor for her to think a few more dollars is gonna matter now!
- No job for her yet, either, but she had 2 different interviews with Dillard's this week. One in Waco & one in Houston. For internship positions.
- Spring is here. Woke up to sunshine & blue skies. By 11am it was overcast & kind of gloomy. I want 70 degree days and NO wind (unheard of here).
- Saw a sign: "I promised myself this would be a good day". Actually God promises every day will be good if we just surrender our will! Why is that so hard sometimes? I want it NOW, God. Don't you understand? Surrender leads to freedom. What's better than that?
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Stats Suck Sunday
Is it Sunday? Already?! It has been a busy week! Following this guy and The Roadshow can keep a person busy; if I let it.