- Our daughter is still the only one gainfully employed in the family.
- Have enjoyed several afternoons in the backyard this week. Reading, napping, contemplating.
- Excited that Jeremy Camp will be live on God.tv this afternoon at 2:30 CDT.
- My 23rd anniversary is 2 weeks from today. A card may be his gift....
- The Penguins really, really stunk last night. The RedWings just totally dominated. Game 6 back in Pittsburgh on Tuesday night.
- I'm not doing well on my blog posts lately. Being unemployed, I certainly have plenty of time!
- Oldest step-daughter started summer school Monday. Taking 3 classes. She was laid off in April. Unexpected. So, at 41, she's going to finish her B.S. in Business Admin. Great effort. It's eating her lunch this 1st week!
- Oldest granddaughter turned 15 the other day! I look back & amazed at how time flies! Especially when they live in Cleveland. The other 4 are ages 2 to 13. With #6 due in August! (same Mom & Dad). The other step-daughter & her hubby have 2 granddogs!
- "cashing" in my Mother's day gift on Tuesday. A mini spa day. Start at 12:15 and ending around 4:30. Facial, eyezone treatment, massage, European manicure & pedicure. Lunch. I'm excited. I've never had a pedicure or a facial. Woo Hoo.