Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things I'm grateful for

1. The first thing above all, is God. Only He know the direction my life is taking. It is hard sometimes to feel protected when all around me seems to be in chaos. I hate chaos.
2. Family. A family who is supportive of me and all I am doing.
3. Friends. I have met the most wonderful people thru my 12 step program. Recently I have made new friends thru the Mercyme website. From Indiana to Hawaii! What joy the concerts and chatroom has been. Never been in a chatroom before. Of course, the live version was awesome.
4. The freedom we have as Americans. Free to write what we want, say what we want, and the religous freedoms.
There are so many people who have fought for my freedom. I don't know anyone personally, but thanks be to those brave men & women.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go! I too am grateful for the friends I've made recently. This has been a tough couple of months for me, and it's been difficult to stay in a thankful mindset. Thanks for the reminder to be grateful in the midst.

Pokinatcha said...

Amen, Sista!