Sunday, January 25, 2009

Stats Suck Sunday

Wow, it's Sunday again. Funny how that seems to roll around every 7 days. Sitting here, under a warm blankie, trying to sort thru random thoughts. This guy does it best, although this lady also does a nice job.
  • Super Bowl Sunday is still a whole week away. :(
  • Nice story on the Rooney family (they own the Steelers) in our little, local Sunday sports section. Woo hoo.
  • Still job hunting. Have to go to TWC for "seminars" on how to write resumes, etc. BORING, but necessary for unemployment.
  • My 22 year old got her 1st letter about setting up an interview for a job after graduation in May. Big woo hoo. With a marketing/events company in Austin.
  • My 3 year old granddaughter was bored the other day & asked mom could she empty the dishwasher. And she did. Put everything away she could-and in the right place!
  • Had unseasonable WARM weather again this past week. About 20 to 25 degrees above normal. Still no measurable precip since Dec 10th. DRY.
  • Time to be writing my mandatory, quarterly report to the Tx State Board of Pharmacy. Telling them what I've been doing the past 3 months. How many NA meetings, work, attitude, etc. Maybe I could do it like SSS! Nah, there at little too serious for bullets.
  • It's laundry day. My sweet, sweet husband does it all. My back can't do it all in one day anymore. Time for me to shower-I'm getting a glare-it's in-between loads-and if I don't want to share my water, I'd better hurry, or he'll start another load. He doesn't like stoppage in his routine!
That's all. Is it Super Bowl Sunday yet? The Steeler Nation awaits.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I know you're excited for the Super Bowl! It's nice that your husband does the laundry. When my girls were little they used to like to sit on the door of the dish washer while I put the dishes away. Alisha has started putting all the silverware away when it's clean. It's "her" job now ;)